As your business grows, so does the number of applications used by various departments. The problem is that different applications run on different platforms and are written using different languages, so they can’t simply “talk” to each other.
Information generated by your business software, such as CRM, ERP systems and business intelligence apps, is living in separate information islands, which creates a number of barriers for your company. Employees often have to switch between various apps in order to perform simple tasks. Duplicate data is created in multiple locations, which can lead to costly mistakes, process slowdowns and inefficient decision making.
We use enterprise application integration best practices, frameworks and methodologies to modernize, consolidate and coordinate operations in your organization.
Evaluation and recommendations
We combine our knowledge of the latest products and our EAI expertise in different industries to assess your business needs and recommend a solution that’s right for your organization.
Our experts are experienced in all aspects of enterprise application integration and will help you accelerate business integration from architecture and design to building, testing and implementation stages.
Ongoing maintenance and support
Enterprise application integration is not a “set it and forget it” job. For your systems to function smoothly, you need to monitor your infrastructure and preform regular updates. We help you during all stages of EAI, even after our job is done.
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Message Queuing (MQ)
- Message brokering
- Orchestration engine implementations
- Application adapters implementations
- Enterprise Message System (EMS)
- Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)
- Business process and infrastructure optimization
Enterprise Service Bus & SOA solutions
- IBM Integration Bus
- IBM Websphere Process Server
- IBM Websphere ESB
- IBM DataPower Gateway
- Microsoft BizTalk Server
- Successful implementation of EAI solutions across various industries – telecommunications, financial, government
- Trained, certified and highly experienced EAI consultants, middleware analysts and software engineers
- A wide array of EAI tools, frameworks and templates to speed up the implementation process