Your case workers could be handling hundreds of cases a day. Whether it’s responding to customer requests, completing loan applications, handling investigations, fulfilling vendor orders or adjusting claims, every case management is a highly complex and information-intensive process that requires a combination of human tasks and electronic workflow.
Scattered information, multiple applications and unstandardized case management processes are the underlying cause of inefficiency and growing costs for businesses. To be efficient at their jobs, your employees need to have full visibility and easy, on-demand access to all information regarding a case.
Comtrade System Integration solves your case management challenge with EMC Documentum xCelerated Composition Platform (xCP), a flexible development platform for automating complex, information-intensive processes.
We use a case management framework that delivers:
- High configuration capabilities – configuration rather than coding
- Rapid application development – unified development and modelling tool
- Content analytics capabilities
- Rich BPM capabilities
- Automated application deployment and decreased deployment complexity
- High volume events processing
- Stateless and synchronous orchestration engine
- Policy based provisioning
- Big Data support
- Tight ECM integration
A central, easily accessible location with all relevant information surrounding a case enables case workers to do their jobs quickly and efficiently.
Real-time visibility into information from multiple sources, as well as content analytics that drive better business decisions and outcomes.
Scalable technology that enables rapid development and deployment of solutions that can be easily customized as your business needs change.
- Ministry of Justice / Prosecutor’s Office – PCMS (Prosecution Case Management System)
- Serbian Tax Administration – Electronic Registry Office application, more than 10,000 new cases per day, more than 200 locations
- Agency for Restitution – EasyDoc solution, more than 200 users
- Government of Republic of Serbia – Electronic government sessions
- Telekom Serbia ECM and MTel Banja Luka – Unified Solution for Office and Archive Management based on the EMC Documentum platform
- The Constitutional Court of Republic of Serbia – Electronic registry office, court case management and electronic court sessions based on the EMC Documentum platform