The road from a physical IT infrastructure to a virtual one can be full of bumps and dips if you are not well prepared. Just like it’s not a good idea to go on a road trip in an old car, with a novice driver and no map, neither is deciding to virtualize your physical IT resources without a sound strategy and the right expertise.
Our system integration specialists have extensive knowledge supported by years of experience in migrating and transitioning traditional IT infrastructures and services to virtual environments. Whether you are looking to reduce your colocation costs, deploy new services faster or improve the use of your resources, we can help you design, plan, implement and support your current or future virtual environment.
There are several factors to consider when choosing a server virtualization software vendor, including cost, vendor lock-in and the rate of innovation associated with all the potential platforms. You should also be aware of the potential risks, such as choosing an open source virtualization platform with low market share.
- Reduced data centre costs and footprint
- Improved manageability
- Lower total cost of ownership
- Optimized resource utilization
- VMware Vsphere
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Redhat KVM
- Citrix XenServer
- IBM PowerVM
When choosing a Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), you should consider security, scalability and fluidity of the infrastructure. There are five dominant VDI platforms on the market each with its own set of benefits and drawbacks. We help you sift through the features offered by different vendors to come up with a solution that best suits your business needs.
- Reduced total cost of ownership
- Increased business agility
- Access to desktop applications anywhere
- VMware Horizon View
- Citrix XenDesktop
When deciding on the best application virtualization solution for your business, you should answer these questions: what types of applications does your business use, are offline capabilities and portability important to you, do you need a centralized management platform and is agentless or agent-based installation better for your IT environment.
- Deliver applications in the most efficient way possible
- Easier installation and patching of apps
- Deliver apps to many endpoints – BYOD
- Citrix XenApp
- Expertise and certification in all major virtualization technology
- Access to a wide range of virtualization solutions
- Partnerships with major virtualization technology vendors
- Extensive experience providing virtualization solutions for enterprises and public sector
- E-Government (MTT,MDULS) – Vmware Vsphere
- AIK Bank – Vmware Vshere infrastructure , Vmware SRM, Micrsoft Hyper-V
- Ministry of Finance Tax Administration – Vmware VSOM
- Delta Generali Insurance – Vmware Vshpere
- Prva TV- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Nova TV – Microsoft Hyper-V
- Serbian Government General Secretariat – Microsoft Hyper-V
- Mtel Montenegro – Vmware Vsphere
- Association of Serbian Insurers – Vmware Vsphere
- Telekom Srbija – Citrix XenDesktop
- Serbian Business Registers Agency – Vmware Vsphere