The business world is turning digital, but most HR departments are still coping with huge amounts of paperwork, dispersed information, slow processing times, manual data entry and working across multiple systems. This means that your HR staff is spending time fixing errors, chasing down information and working on menial task instead of focusing on core activities that drive productivity and revenue.
What’s more, many HR departments are using outdated tools or none at all for tracking employee productivity, recruiting and onboarding new hires and completing payroll-related tasks, all which are crucial to day-to-day productivity of your organization.
Harmonix HR software solution can be used in a wide range of industries, including health care, banking & finance, retail, manufacturing and telecommunications. The solution is based on Microsoft technology and combines a number of key functionalities into a single electronic system that helps you simplify organizational processes and reduce costs. The solution is highly scalable and can be adapted for the needs of medium and large businesses, as well as enterprises with multiple locations.
We offer a flexible licensing model, available as traditional on premise enterprise software or as Software-as-a-Service offering based on “pay-as you-go” model with customer support and upgrades included in the package.
Separate modules can be implemented independently:
- HR employee management
- Absence management
- Employee self-portal
- Integration with external systems
Harmonix can be integrated with your company’s IT systems and solutions, including:
- Payroll solution
- Access control and time management systems
- Active directory
- Other relevant IT systems and solutions
- Increased efficiency of the HR department
- Central employee database with a single point of entry
- Data availability and security
- Planning and tracking of employee absence and annual leave
- Electronic tracking of candidates
- Accurate and precise data for payroll processes
- Advanced analytics and reporting
- An affordable solution that can be rapidly implemented and adapted to the company’s needs
- Harmonix is pre-integrated with leading talent management solutions, including Oracle Taleo
- A highly customizable software architecture that can be tailored to your company’s needs
- Fiat Automobiles Serbia
- Raiffeisen Bank DD BIH Sarajevo
- AIK bank
Oracle HCM Project Manager, Harmonix Solution Presales Consultant
+381 34 200 126
Oracle HCM Functional Consultant
+381 11 2096 870
Oracle HCM Techno Functional Consultant
+381 11 2015 600