The average employee receives over 80 messages every day in up to 7 different places – email, voicemail, instant message, social media, fax, smartphone. These fragmented communication channels are causing enormous organizational inefficiencies and costs.
For many businesses, creating a modern, mobile and multi-device communication environment can be a challenging task. There is often limited in-house staff expertise to deploy and manage unified communication roll-out, not to mention the difficulty of getting new technologies to work with legacy systems.
Comtrade System Integration experts work with you to build a unified communication solution that brings various communication multi-media into a seamless business environment.
We take into consideration what industry your business operates in, the number of employees in your company, whether you have a mobile workforce, your existing systems and technologies and then recommend a migration path that best suits your business needs.
We help you create a secure, stable and cost-effective unified communication environment that’s seamlessly integrated with your current systems.
All unified communication solutions that we offer are compatible with major mobile platforms and can be integrated with your existing enterprise systems.
- Microsoft Lync 2013
- CT UniComm – based on Asterisk open source platform. Modules include IP PBX, Voice gateway, IVR, Call and Contact Center
- Beezify mobile collaboration solution for SMBs and enterprises
- Professional services for implementation planning, service deployment, operation and maintenance
- Years of experience in various communication and collaboration technologies
- Experience implementing new collaboration and communication tools with legacy systems
- Serbian Business Registry Agency – CT UniComm (IP PBX, Voice gw, IVR modules)
- National Assembly of the Republic of Serbia – CT UniComm (IP PBX)